We're focused on identifying, attracting and developing the most talented people to join our team. We look for leaders with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who will thrive within our culture, and contribute to our long-term success.
If you have questions on how to view and apply for jobs, please read our Guide to Applying to a Job at State Street.
To begin, select the region where you would like to apply from the list below:
- Asia Pacific
- Canada – EN
- Canada – FR
- Europe/Middle East/Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
- State Street Global Advisors
- To be considered for an open position, please complete the entire application.
- If you can’t fill out the entire application in one sitting, you can save your work and finish it at another time.
- After 30 minutes of inactivity, you’ll be automatically logged out of the site.
- If you experience technical difficulties or have a disability and require assistance with the job application process, email email@example.com or call (617) 664-0007. Please include the job requisition number, job title and location in your message. Information related to the status of a job application will not be provided.
Equal Opportunity Employment Resources
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, refer to our CEO Statement.