We're focused on identifying, attracting and hiring the most talented and diverse people. We look for leaders who will thrive here, and help us achieve our business goals. If you have questions on how to view and apply to jobs, please review our Guide to Applying to a Job at State Street.
To begin, choose the region from the Global Opportunities listing where you would like to apply:
- Asia Pacific
- Canada – EN
- Canada – FR
- Europe/Middle East/Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
- State Street Global Advisors
- To be considered for every available job opportunity, please complete the entire application.
- If you can’t fill out the entire application in one sitting, you can automatically save your work and finish it over several sessions.
- After 30 minutes of inactivity, you’ll be automatically logged out of the site.
- If you experience technical difficulties or have a disability and require assistance with the job application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 664-0007. Please include the job requisition number, job title and location in your message. Information related to the status of a job application will not be provided.
Online Job Scam Warning
State Street does not conduct job interviews via non-State Street email and/or instant messaging. Legitimate recruitment emails will contain the extension “@statestreet.com.” If you have been contacted via social media channels to participate in an online interview using email and/or instant messaging for a position at State Street, it is not legitimate.
Please report the activity to the Internet Crime Complaint Center, which is a partnership among the Federal Bureau of investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BIA), at www.ic3.gov.
For more information and tips on how to identify and avoid job search scams click on the links below:
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law.