We're focused on identifying, attracting and developing the most talented people to join our team. We look for leaders with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who will thrive within our culture, and contribute to our long-term success.
If you have questions on how to view and apply for jobs, please read our Guide to Applying to a Job at State Street.
To begin, select the region where you would like to apply from the list below:
- Asia Pacific
- Canada – EN
- Canada – FR
- Europe/Middle East/Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
- State Street Global Advisors
- To be considered for an open position, please complete the entire application.
- If you can’t fill out the entire application in one sitting, you can save your work and finish it at another time.
- After 30 minutes of inactivity, you’ll be automatically logged out of the site.
- If you experience technical difficulties or have a disability and require assistance with the job application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 664-0007. Please include the job requisition number, job title and location in your message. Information related to the status of a job application will not be provided.
Online Job Scam Warning
State Street does not reach out regarding job interviews via non-State Street email addresses and/or instant messaging. Legitimate recruitment emails will contain the extension “@statestreet.com,” with the exception of LinkedIn InMail or other job board recruitment outreach.
Please report any suspicious activity to the Internet Crime Complaint Center, which is a partnership among the Federal Bureau of investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BIA), at www.ic3.gov.
For more information and tips on how to identify and avoid job search scams, click on the links below:
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law.