We're focused on identifying, attracting and developing the most talented people to join our team. We look for leaders with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who will thrive within our culture, and contribute to our long-term success.
- To be considered for an open position, please complete the entire application.
- If you can’t fill out the entire application in one sitting, you can save your work and finish it at another time.
- After 20 minutes of inactivity, you’ll be automatically logged out of the site.
- As an equal opportunity employer, State Street Corporation is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at DisabilityAssistance@statestreet.com or (617) 664-0007 for assistance.
Please note: Messages left for other purposes such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.
Equal Opportunity Employment Resources
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, refer to our CEO Statement.
Online Job Scam Warning
State Street and State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) do not conduct job interviews via non-State Street email, instant messaging or chat rooms. Legitimate recruitment emails will contain the extension “@statestreet.com or @ssga.com.” If you have been contacted via social media channels to participate in an online interview using email, instant messaging or chat rooms for a position at State Street or SSGA, it is not legitimate.
These scams usually have one of more of the following characteristics:
- They attempt first contact via email from a public domain or via a text message.
- They attempt to perform an online interview via common web services.
- They may impersonate State Street or SSGA individuals during the process.
- They may send a check and ask for the funds to be deposited and wired to another location for the purchase of home office equipment.
- They may use the State Street or SSGA trademark and logo in the process.
If you have been contacted under these circumstances please report the activity to the Internet Crime Complaint Center, which is a partnership among the Federal Bureau of investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BIA), at www.ic3.gov.
For more information and tips on how to identify and avoid job search scams click on the links below: