Making Life Better
Our values and principles help us stay connected to the communities where we live and work.
Through our global Corporate Citizenship programme, we’re committed to:
- Investing in education and workforce development for disadvantaged populations.
- Resolving issues of skills shortages, regional competitiveness and income disparity. By investing our resources with this in mind, we help contribute to the overall health and wellbeing of our communities around the world.
The Italian Corporate Citizenship Committee is mainly focused on:
- Grant Making to support local charities and initiatives in the area of education for workforce development.
- Events Sponsorship that supports local community partners in fundraising for strategic events.
- Global Outreach to support employees in their volunteering efforts and organise relevant activities with our community partners.
The Italian Corporate Citizenship Committee was awarded with the “State Street EMEA Office of the Year Award” in 2014.
Our strategic partners and other NGOs include:
- Associazione Arcobaleno
- Associazione La Lanterna
- Associazione La Rotonda
- Atlha Onlus
- CAF Onlus
- Progetto Itaca Onlus
- WeWorld Onlus
- ViviDown Onlus
- Unicef Italia
Global Inclusion and Employee Networks
As a global company, we value the experiences, interests and capabilities that make our more than 30,000 employees unique. Global Inclusion is our company-wide initiative to ensure our employees feel engaged and recognized for their unique talents and contributions to our business.
Global Inclusion has long been a strategic imperative at State Street aligning directly with our values “Always Finding Better Ways,” “Stronger Together” and “Global Force, Local Citizen."
In Milan and Turin, we have many networks and groups for our employees that are run directly by them. These groups help employees come together around a common goal, share their unique perspectives and increase their visibility across the company. They also create opportunities for networking and professional development.