In a rapidly changing marketplace, the strength and stability of financial services providers is more important than ever. State Street has a proven history of delivering comprehensive and flexible financial solutions to many of the world’s largest and most sophisticated institutional investors.
- €2.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration
- €406.1 billion in assets under management**
- Offices in 11 European countries
- *As of 31 December 2013
**This AUM includes the assets of the SPDR Gold Trust (approximately €22.4 billion as of 31 December 2013), for which State Street Global Markets, LLC, an affiliate of State Street Global Advisors, serves as the marketing agent.
A leading provider of financial services to institutional investors worldwide
As one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors, we are a global organisation with a deep commitment to the markets and clients we serve. Since our entry into the European market in 1970, we have built a strong presence in the region and today we have approximately 8,800 employees* throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Our local expertise enables us to offer clients a complete range of financial services across the investment spectrum, including investment servicing, investment research and trading, and investment management.
State Street in Poland
Since establishing our Kraków operation in 2007, we have grown rapidly and now employ more than 1,800 local professionals. These talented employees provide a range of complex investment servicing solutions, including end-to-end investment fund accounting, derivatives processing, securities pricing, financial reporting and hedge fund administration.
Our expertise in Kraków provides our clients with the tools and support they need to make the most of their investments. In 2009, we opened our office in the Kazimierz district and in 2012 we further expanded by opening our Bonarka office. This move helped underscore our long-term commitment to Poland and our plans for growth. As a centre of excellence supporting our businesses across Europe, we are committed to the continued development of our Kraków operation, and are continually looking for talented people and opportunities to expand the work we carry out.
State Street Bank GmbH in Kraków
- Services €1.3 trillion in assets for 214 clients in 9 European countries*
- Produces approximately 234,000 net asset values per month
- Calculates valuations for 9,000 portfolios*
*All figures as of 31 January 2014
Our values define what we stand for as a company as well as the leadership qualities that we hope to foster in our colleagues.
Always Finding Better Ways
- Committed to continuous improvement — in our delivery of value to clients, in our operating efficiency, in the development of our employees and in the returns that we provide to our shareholders
- Being innovative, creative and flexible is essential for earning our place as the most trusted partner to our clients globally
- Passionate about delivering on our commitments whether in the form of performance, financial results, consistency, insights or reliability
- One company, accountable to each other, to our clients and to our shareholders
- A team-based, diverse and inclusive culture promotes a more effective, meaningful and creative work environment, and delivers better outcomes for our clients
- Passionate about building relationships and creating shared goals that enable our employees and our clients to achieve success
Global Force, Local Citizen
- A global company with a deep commitment to individual markets and the clients we serve
- Our reputation and our integrity are two of our most important assets
- Passionate about corporate social responsibility and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
To find out more about our Corporate Citizenship programs and activities worldwide, including our Corporate Responsibility efforts, click here.
- CEE Outsourcing and Shared Services Awards
- Best Employer of the Year 2013
- Poland Outsourcing and Shared Services Awards
- Best Shared Services Firm of the Year 2012
- Scott Newman – Business Centre Manager of the Year 2012
- Forbes Diamond 2013
- Category of Medium-Sized Company
- Universum Student Survey 2012
- No. 1 – Ideal to Apply
- MBE Index Employer Survey 2012
- No. 5 – Ideal Shared Service Centre Employer
- Forbes America's Best Banks 2012
- No. 1 out of 100