In a rapidly changing marketplace, the strength and stability of your financial services provider is more important than ever. State Street has a proven history of delivering comprehensive and flexible financial solutions to many of the world’s largest and most sophisticated institutional investors.
- €3.6 trillion in assets under custody and administration
- €229.3 billion in assets under management**
- Offices in 11 European countries
- *As of 31 December 2012
- **This AUM includes the assets of the SPDR Gold Trust (approximately €54.6 billion as of 31 December 2012), for which State Street Global Markets, LLC, an affiliate of State Street Global Advisors, serves as the marketing agent.
A leading provider of financial services to institutional investors worldwide
As one of the world’s leading providers of financial services to institutional investors, State Street is a global organisation with a deep commitment to the markets and clients we serve. Since our entry into the European market in 1970, we have built a strong presence in the region and today we have approximately 9,000 employees* throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Our local expertise enables us to offer clients a complete range of financial services across the investment spectrum, including investment servicing, investment research and trading, and investment management.
Since establishing our Krakow operation in 2007, we’ve grown rapidly and now employ more than 1,400 local professionals. These talented employees provide a range of complex investment servicing solutions including end-to-end investment fund accounting, derivatives processing, securities pricing, financial reporting and hedge fund administration.
State Street in Poland
State Street’s local market expertise in Krakow provides our clients with the tools and support they need to make the most of their investments. Our move in 2009 to a new building in the Kazimierz district helped underscore our long-term commitment to Poland and our plans for growth. As a center of excellence supporting State Street businesses across Europe, we are committed to the continued development of our Krakow office, and we are seeking talented candidates to join our team.
Our Krakow operation:
- Services billions of euros in assets for 180 clients in eight European countries*
- Calculates valuations for 1,900 portfolios*
- Produces 27,000 net asset values (NAVs) a month*
**This AUM includes the assets of the SPDR Gold Trust (approximately €54.6 billion as of 31 December 2012), for which State Street Global Markets, LLC, an affiliate of State Street Global Advisors, serves as the marketing agent.
- Funds Europe 2012 Awards
- European Transfer Agent of the Year
- Custody Risk
2012 European Awards
Securities Lender of the Year
Property Fund Administrator of the Year
Fund Administrator of the Year
- Polish Information and Foreign Investment AgencyMost significant investment projects of 2011
Investment of the Year