Securities finance can provide an important source of return and form a key part of an overall portfolio and risk management strategy. With multiple routes to market, it is important to work with an organization that offers support across a range of strategies and asset classes.
Our securities finance program was launched in 1974 and has one of the largest trading teams in the industry today. With global coverage across more than 30 markets and five trading desks, we provide access to financing within a framework that can be tailored to each client’s requirements
Our dedicated team will help you take full advantage of securities loan and financing opportunities, maintain flexibility and manage risk, so that you get the most out of your lending program.
You will benefit from:
- Specialized trading and distribution through one of the market’s largest and most valued supply channels
- Insight into demand trends and borrower strategies
- A choice of cash management solutions using either State Street Global Advisors, one of the largest and most experienced cash teams in the industry, self-management or a third-party manager
- A dedicated product development team investigating new markets and business opportunities
- A dedicated collateral risk and credit surveillance team and a disciplined, well-controlled operating infrastructure
- A highly experienced securities finance relationship management team
- Program transparency via comprehensive web-based reporting and access to third-party performance evaluation tools
Using our securities finance solutions, you have access to:
A customizable securities lending program based on more than 40 years of experience in maximizing return generation while minimizing risk.
An alternative to prime brokerage financing, leveraging a client custody account and offering unique structural advantages, including an ability to “self-borrow”.
Direct Access Lending
Our new ‘managed’ peer-to-peer program, whereby we leverage our existing infrastructure to allow the borrowing community to access supply side lenders without any incremental operational burden.
Alternative Financing Solutions
Our integrated financing solution, leveraging the client’s lending and repo qualified assets within a cost-effective structure.